KGCA maintains a selective admissions policy. Students are enrolled who best fit within the spiritual and academic climate of the school. Motivation and attitude toward learning are also important considerations. Admission to KGCA is a privilege and not a right. All students and their families must maintain proper standing with the school for continued enrollment. All parents must submit the appropriate enrollment information and pay all applicable fees upon enrollment. No student may attend class until all enrollment requirements are met.
Other required documents:
- Copy of Student Record Release
- Copy of the last report card for each child
- Copy of birth certificate for each child
- Copy Religious Exemption Letter
- Handbook Read (Please print and return the signed and dated Acknowledgment and Student Honor Code Forms)
Requirements for Parents or Guardians
KGCA is determined to maintain a Biblical discipline philosophy that reinforces each child's spiritual and academic training. Our objective is that children discipline themselves by daily yielding to Christ's control of their lives. However, the school will take measures to correct a child's behavior according to Hebrews 12:6, 11. The school expects parents to support the school in its disciplinary efforts as a loving responsibility to the child.
KGCA expects and desires both parents to be professing Christians (living a Christ-centered life); however, if only one parent is a Christian, the following is required:
- The unsaved parent cannot be hostile to the gospel. God has created the child so that the parent is the primary influence in shaping their character and personality. This influence must be pro-Christian and fully comply with our Statement of Faith. If it is anti-Christian, most of the school's ministerial influence will be counteracted by the home; therefore, the agreement between the school and home will not work.
- The non-Christian parent must agree with the child's enrollment and sign all necessary forms.
- The non-Christian family should strongly consider salvation; attending a Bible-believing church for the school and home to become one with Christ Jesus is encouraged. We offer Biblical Counseling.
- Christian families are admonished to maintain their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Family Bible reading and prayer time are essential and should be a part of the normal home structure.
- The primary motive for enrollment must be for spiritual development (Discipleship) in an academic setting.
- The family will agree to work in a partnership relationship with the school and back the school fully in the child's training.
Requirements for Student
- The student must be able to do the required spiritual and academic work required.
- The student's attitude and lifestyle must be compatible with the KGCA Student body. If not, parents/guardians must support our efforts in enforcing Biblical-based discipline to see loving results.
- Students who do not want to attend KGCA should not be enrolled. We will not tolerate hostile students.
- The student will agree to study and comply with all the policies of the student handbook of Ky'Ijel Group Christian Academy.